OpenDCL的中文翻译

Started by Kelie, February 13, 2008, 09:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelie

欢迎来到OpenDCL论坛!

我非常愿意参与OpenDCL的中文翻译。但因为时间有限,恐怕难以胜任带头职务。如果你有时间,有能力,请加入这项翻译工作,让更多在中国的AutoCAD用户有机会使用OpenDCL。

谢谢!

colder

同感! 支持!

我虽然时间上还算充裕, 但苦于英文水平有限, 好多专有名词不知道该如何翻译.

另: 我访问这个论坛的速度总是不太好, 打开你这个贴子, 花费40.828秒.

Kelie

Quote from: colder on February 14, 2008, 11:08:13 PM
同感! 支持!

colder, 感谢你的加入. 如果你对专有名词的翻译有问题, 你可以给我发email或者贴在这里. 我会尽我的能力翻译成英文. 至于这个论坛的速度, 我不知道为什么会这么慢. 你是在国内吗? 如果是的话,你上其他国外的网站速度怎么样?

Kelie

同感! 支持!

I'm translating your second sentence so that the site admin is aware of your problem. Barry, any comments on the following?

"When I visit this website, the internet connection speed was never great. It took me 40.828 seconds to open your above post."

BazzaCAD

Quote from: Kelie on February 14, 2008, 11:41:24 PM
同感! 支持!

I'm translating your second sentence so that the site admin is aware of your problem. Barry, any comments on the following?

"When I visit this website, the internet connection speed was never great. It took me 40.828 seconds to open your above post."

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about it. The severs are run by Godaddy.com. I can send them a support request and see what they say.
But they'll probably just tell me to pay for a fast server & since I'm already paying for this out of my own pocket I really can justify paying any more.
Please keep me posted if the problem contentious or gets worse.

a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

colder

Quote from: BazzaCAD on February 14, 2008, 11:54:05 PM
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about it. The severs are run by Godaddy.com. I can send them a support request and see what they say.
But they'll probably just tell me to pay for a fast server & since I'm already paying for this out of my own pocket I really can justify paying any more.
Please keep me posted if the problem contentious or gets worse.

That is OK! Thanks for your server. The connection speed is not a problem.
I feel so luck because I can open this site without proxy.