Autocad 2015 and OpenDCL

Started by EricStiles, September 02, 2016, 01:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricStiles

I have several Lisp programs that I'm using OpenDCL for my user input.  They have worked fine in Autocad 2013 and I had been using them for years.  One of my programs is not working now with AutoCAD 2015.  The Dialog box will open but nothing seems to work in the dialog box and you can't even close it.  Soon I will get a fatal error in AutoCAD.  Also I forgot to mention that I did download the newest version of OpenDCL.  I have tried 3 other programs that i'm using OpenDCL for the interface and they seem to work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Eric

owenwengerd

I'd start removing (commenting) event handlers until the problem goes away, in order to pinpoint the code that is to blame. Calls to (command) would be likely culprits.

Fred Tomke

Hi, I had similar experiences. You have to redesign your project if you didn't follow the law yet, that no modal form may be active and no synchronously event should be called when you try to get (modifying) access to the active drawing. That came into AutoCAD when Autodesk removed Microsofts fiber technology. Please have a forum search about fiber, then you will find more answers.
Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]