Grid - Layerlist to edit?

Started by Peter2, September 08, 2016, 05:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter2

I have a grid where a column is "Style 27 / Layer". There I see the list of the existing layers - name and properties. That's fine, but is there a way to add new layer names (like in in editable list-boxes?)

Peter
Peter
ODCL 8.1.... German, AutoCAD 2017 - 2018, Win 7 x64, Win 10

Fred Tomke

Hi, I'm not sure. What will happen if you try to apply (dcl-Grid-SetCellDropList Unbenannt/Dialog3/Datenblatt1 intRow [als Long] intColumn [als Long] lstItems [als Liste von Strings] {lstImages [als Liste von Integers]}) to the grid when the cell uses layerlist-style?
Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

Peter2

Quote from: Fred Tomke on October 28, 2016, 02:59:12 AM
Hi, I'm not sure. What will happen if you try to apply (dcl-Grid-SetCellDropList ...
Sorry, I was not precise. I meant "to add manually in the dialogue", but not with Lisp.
Peter

Fred Tomke

Sorry, but I've lost the connection, I can't follow your thoughts. The layers are listed in a cell in layerdropdown style.
When a new layer is added to the drawing - in my knowlegde - you have to update the cell by explicitly assigning the cellstyle. But I may be wrong.
Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

Peter2

Here is a simple, semi-working example. I have three controls:

a) A "Combobox Style0" which lists the layers, based on a layerlist which was created by the code. Here I can add additional entries.

b) A "Combobox Style2" which lists the same layerlist. Here I can only select, but not type new values

c) A Grid with column style "27 - Layers". It lists the layers plus properties based on ODCL-functions. I can select, but not enter new.

The question above is:
How to enter new values to c) in the same way as in a)?

At the moment it seem to be not possible, but maybe it could be discussed as new feature?

Peter
Peter

owenwengerd

Quote from: Peter2 on November 02, 2016, 04:18:58 AM
At the moment it seem to be not possible, but maybe it could be discussed as new feature?

The layer combo (and many other combos) are actually implemented in Acad and just exposed for use by ARX apps. For such controls, generally you're stuck with whatever Autodesk implements.