New User Trying to Get the @AllSample to Work

Started by JustMarkInAz, November 30, 2018, 09:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustMarkInAz

Hello,
I've downloaded/installed OpenDCL Studio and I've downloaded the Tutorial for newbies.
In my "Support File Search Path", "Working Support File Search Path", and "Trusted Locations", I have included "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenDCL Studio\ENU\Samples\".

I've followed the tutorial and I've dragged the @AllSamples.lsp" into my drawing.  I get the following:
(LOAD "C:/Program Files (x86)/OpenDCL Studio/ENU/Samples/@AllSamples.lsp")
OPENDCLDEMO
Unknown command "OPENDCL".  Press F1 for help.
no function definition: DCL-FORM-ISACTIVE

So I went a little further and tried the "Hello World.lsp" program.  When I type in the command "Hello" it's recognized, but I still get:
HELLO
; error: no function definition: DCL_PROJECT_LOAD

I'm sure there is a step or something I didn't do.  I would really like to get started and learn all about this tool.  If someone could help me get out of the starting block, I'd really appreciate it.
I'm using AutoCAD 2015 SP2

Thanks,
Mark

roy_043

Have you perhaps installed ODCL while running AutoCAD?

owenwengerd

If the install was successful and you've restarted Acad afterward, the only other thing I can think of would be DEMANDLOAD turned off.

JustMarkInAz

Hello, and thanks for your reply's.  I ended up resetting back to defaults and now when I drag the program into the drawing I get the sample dialog on the side.  Not sure why it didn't do it before, but I must have had something set it didn't like  :D

I'm looking forward to learning all about OpenDCL and hopefully some nice looking dialogs.

Best regards,
Mark