About Function "dcl_Project_Load"[version 5.1.1.6]

Started by aoxiangzcr, June 30, 2009, 07:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aoxiangzcr

Today,when I test a program the cad show two message :
1.Project failed to load!The file could not be found or an error occurred while reading the file.[...filepath...]
2."filename.odcl"failed to load,you may need to add it to an Acad support path for it to load correctly!
but when I add the file to Acad "support" folder , these message shown me again.I don't know why!
Is this a bug?
God helps those who help themselves!

BazzaCAD

Try uninstalling OpenDCL & reinstalling.
Did you try to move the .ARX to anther folder?
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

owenwengerd

aoxiangzcr

Quote from: owenwengerd on June 30, 2009, 11:25:30 AM
Quote from: aoxiangzcr on June 30, 2009, 07:43:39 AM
Is this a bug?

It might be. Can you attach the file (or email it to me at owenw@bright.net)?
I had uninstalled it and reinstalled it again,but  don't solve the problem.And i haven't move the arx files.My test files is "OpenDCL Samples"(masterdemo.odcl).
My operation system is :win xp professional sp3\acad 2006

owenwengerd

You need to make sure you have sufficient permissions to open and read the file.  Did you install it on a network share?  If so, try it on your local hard drive.

aoxiangzcr

I have this issue resolved. This is determined by the conflict between the old and the new version caused. Two versions do not co-exist? If two applications use two different versions, then I should be how to solve this conflict problem?

Fred Tomke

Hi, aoxiangzcr,

QuoteTwo versions do not co-exist?

New runtime files (arx) always can read older project (odcl) files. Normally you cannot install two different releases of OpenDCL Studio or OpenDCL Runtime side by side at one workstation. I suggest you not to use different OpenDCL Studio releases on different workstations in production. Make sure that the latest runtime release is installed on the workstations on which your application shall run.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

aoxiangzcr