PictureBox Enabled False

Started by velasquez, September 11, 2009, 11:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

velasquez

Hi Owen 
In OpenDCL 5.1.2.3 the property Enabled equal the false in PictureBox destroys the quality of the image and it creates a bad visual effect. 
This doesn't happen in OpenDCL 4.1.2.2. 
Cannot this process be maintained in the current version? 
I posted an image to show this.

owenwengerd

There may be some room for improvement in the algorithm that paints the "disabled" version of the image. Can you attach (or email) a sample project that demonstrates the problem?

velasquez

I sent an e-mail to you in 10/092009 with the files that show the problems with the current version. 
I am I am sending again today for the address owenw@manusoft.com.
DuctilCAD-2009.zip and DuctilCAD-2010.zip

owenwengerd

I've looked at your files. I see that you have many picture boxes disabled, but the ones I noticed all look pretty much as I expected. What exactly am I supposed to do or see?

velasquez

Excuse me Owen,   
Didn't I understand your question? 
Did you test my files in OpenDCL 4.1.2.2 and OpenDCL 5.1.3? 
You will see that things that worked well in the old version don't work in the current version. 
Thanks

owenwengerd

I only tested your files with 6.0.0.3. Everything I tested appeared to work correctly.

velasquez

Hi Owen 
Please when you will again be able to test my files click on the image while the form SplashForm is exhibited and see the strange behavior.

owenwengerd

Please define what you mean by "strange behavior". To you it may be obvious, but it is not obvious to me.

velasquez

OK OWEN, 

1 - it executes the file that I sent you. 
2 - Click in the image of SplashForm while she appears. 

This will work an event of a PictureBox in a form that was not still called. 
I posted the image of SplasForm. 

velasquez

Hi Owen 
I posted an image showing what happens when the user click in the image of SplasForm. 
The event of OnClicked doesn't exist in PictureBox. 
Thanks

owenwengerd

Are you referring to the problem of the mouse button release being registered as a click on the dialog that is displayed after the splash dialog is closed? I think I already fixed that in 6.0.

velasquez

Hi Owen, 
This probleam continues with OpenDCL 6.0.0.4.

owenwengerd

I am unable to reproduce this in AutoCAD 2008 with DuctilCAD-2010.lsp. When I press on the splash screen, it remains on the screen until I release the mouse button.

velasquez

I don't know if the probleam this in the version of AutoCAD but it happens with AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD 2010.