OpenDCL 6 has now been formally released. In addition to many internal improvements, OpenDCL 6 adds support for the Bricscad platform on Windows. Use the Download link to get the current OpenDCL files.
- If you are already using a pre-release build of OpenDCL 6 runtime, then you should upgrade immediately to the released build.
- If you are still using an older runtime version, then you should not install the latest runtime version immediately. The upgrade path from OpenDCL 5 is designed to be seamless and problem-free for end users, however you should wait for developers to complete testing on the new runtime version before upgrading.
- You should now be developing, testing, and supporting your application on the OpenDCL 6 runtime architecture.
- You should make an effort to test and support your application on the Bricscad for Windows platform.
- You should not assume end users will continue using the version of OpenDCL Runtime shipped with your application.