Actually the support forum is only 7 months old, but it has been growing fast & now has 100 registered members.
Here are the stats: 605 Posts in 134 Topics by 100 Members. Latest Member: PMF10
Congrats to PMF10 as the lucky 100th. member, he’s prize is a FREE copy of OpenDCL.
I know OpenDCL has a lot more active users, and with the help of all these members OpenDCL is getting better & better.
For example, OpenDCL 5.0 Alpha1 has just been released. (thanks to a lot of hard work by Owen)
NOTE: This is the first Alpha & is still buggy, so don’t use it on production projects.
However, 220.127.116.11 has some very nice new features:
- Nudge\move control(s) 1 pixel at a time with the keyboard arrows.
- Double-Click a control to bring up its “Intelligent Help”.
- Hold the [Ctrl] key to select multiple controls by picking, or to drag multiple controls at once.
- Align multiple controls at once (read the full details).
- Click on a control in the Z-Order pane to select it.
And last but not least, OpenDCL has a new look. I’m sure you’ve already noticed the new logo in the header of OpenDCL.com & when you install 5.0 it will have a new desktop icon & file type icons.
Congrats to James Buzbee (JB) for winning the new logo design contest.