Folder icon in Option Lists

Started by BazzaCAD, April 11, 2011, 10:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaCAD

When I upgraded from an early alpha build to 6.0.2.2, I noticed all my Option Lists have folder icons for they're first item...
This is happening in multiple projects. I've tried opening them in the 6.0.2.2 studio & re-saving them, but still the same issue...
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

owenwengerd

That is a strange one alright.  What versions of AutoCAD and Windows, and what are your display settings? Is it only displaying the wrong graphic for the selected item?

BazzaCAD

Quote from: owenwengerd on April 11, 2011, 10:54:01 AM
That is a strange one alright.  What versions of AutoCAD and Windows, and what are your display settings? Is it only displaying the wrong graphic for the selected item?

I'm on Win. 7 (but some of my users are on XP & have the issue also) both on Acad 2010. I'm pretty much using the Win. 7 out of the box theme & they're using classic on XP. Yes it's the wrong graphic for the selected item, but also the the disabled one, per the right "Depth" column in the screen shot.
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs

owenwengerd

It looks like a resource DLL version is mismatched with the .arx file version. Did you install from the MSI, or manually copy files?

BazzaCAD

Oops, I'm a very bad boy.
You should fire me. :)
Fixed thx, sorry I hope I didn't waste too much of your time...
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs

owenwengerd

No firing needed, I'll just dock your pay 50%. :)