Picture Box: OnClicked Event

Started by AutoKAD, August 31, 2009, 10:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoKAD

I just updated to Stable Version: 5.1.2.3 and loaded my project that worked with the previous stable version.  The project uses only modeless forms.  I've encountered three issues.

First Issue
Upon loading my project, I am now getting ;error: too many arguments showing up in the command prompt for each of the picture box controls in my modeless form.  I had four events checked in Studio: OnClicked, MouseEntered, MouseMovedOff, and Paint.  I went through and unchecked each event for all of the picture box controls and tested just one.  The only event that causes this issue is the OnClicked event.

Second Issue
This goes with the first issue.  Upon entering and exiting the picture box controls, you receive the same ;error: too many arguments
in the command prompt.

Third Issue
DrawWrappedText no longer works.  Might just be the way I am using it, but it did work with the previous stable version.

I've attached an example file and I am running AutoCAD 2004 on Vista.

Thanks for the help!

Kevin

owenwengerd

The problem was due to an editing error while updating the OnPaint event handler code. This is now fixed for Alpha 3.

AutoKAD

AutoKAD

Any chance of getting the last stable build before 5.1 where OnPaint was working?  If not, then I'll be patient and work on something else in my project...I guess...hahahaha... ;D

Kevin

owenwengerd

The bug was introduced in 6.0, so 5.1 should work fine.

AutoKAD

I'll have to check what version I installed when I get home, but I am pretty darn near certain that I installed 5.1.2.3 and was getting these three issues from that version.  I'll confirm it and post back later.

Kevin

AutoKAD

Guess I was wrong, I accidentally downloaded and installed 6.0.   I un-installed and installed 5.1.2.3 and everything works like it should.   ;D

Kevin