TabStrip question

Started by Iulian, February 17, 2010, 03:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iulian

What should I do for appear the last 2 tabs in Project toolbar? On my form I have 5 tabs, and in project toolbar only the first 3.

Fred Tomke

Hi,

what would happen, if you save, close and reopen the project?

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

owenwengerd

Try opening the column properties for the tab control, make some minor change, then apply the change.  I'd be interested in taking a look a the corrupt .odcl file before you do that, though.

Iulian

After all these changes you said (Fred and Owen), the single change is that the second tab was renamed in project toolbar....
I attached the corrupt....
Thanks in advance

owenwengerd

Which version of OpenDCL Studio are you using? I opened your file in the latest alpha build and just opened the tabs page and pressed Apply, then all the tabs showed up. If you're using an older version, this may be something that has since been fixed.

Iulian

I think I miss something...where is the APPLY button? I thought that you named "column properties" the "Control Browser" page, because the is a column with properties...and there is only a OK button...
I`m using the latest alpha build version...  OpenDCL.Studio.ENU.6.0.0.22   
If I thought wrong, where/which is the "tab page" ?

Thanks again.

owenwengerd

Right click on the control and select 'Properties', then click on the 'Columns' tab.  You can also get there by double clicking on the control in the tab / z-order list, or by clicking in the '(Wizard)' field of the property grid.

Iulian

Thank you Owen..

best regards!