BazzaCAD

I'm about to hit the BAN button :)
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

owenwengerd

jb

BAN HIM!   :D

Owen, dude, your a victom of your own success!

really nice work.
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber
Black Horse Development, LLC

cmwade77

NO RIBBONS....AHHH......

LOL

Fred Tomke

Hello,

does anybody remember the "Today"-dialog starting everytime with AutoCAD 2000i? In 2004 it was removed immediately. Or the dashboard which was introduced in 2006 (I belive): where is it now? Completely different interfaces won't be accepted anymore, I believe. One of our customers has many problems with the Topobase 2009 Client - he is changing the workspace every minute cause the CAD-commands are not in the same workspace like the GIS-Tools.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

jb

I actually like the ribbon.  Now I didn't at first, with alot of tinkering I've got it working nicely.  No toolbars anymore.  I have my custom ribbon tabs set up with primary tools in row 1 and secondary tools hidden in row 2.

When designing (3d), I'm always using these tools:

These are important View / UCS tools but I don't use these all the time.

So, how cool would it be to add drop-down and radio / checkbox controls to the ribbon?  Huh? pretty sweet Idea don't ya think?  Owen?

Owen??
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber

BazzaCAD

I think Owen would have to reinvent the wheel to get that type of stuff in to the Ribbon (if it's even passable at all). The CUI Format\Structure is changing every release & it would be pretty hard for one guy to keep up with it.
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

jb

I know Barry.  I'm just giving the guy a hard time for being so much smarter than me!  :D  I'm just ecstatic palettes are working as well as they are.  I just converted a bunch of programs over and loving it.

Nice work Owen.
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber