Updating

Started by velasquez, January 16, 2010, 05:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

velasquez

Hi
Fred or Owen
I need to update a project for AutoCAD 2010. 
The version 5.1.2.3 of OpenDCL harmed all my work with images developed in 4.1.2. 
I decided to reconstruct my forms. 
Can I work with OpenDCL 6.0.0.19?

Thanks
velasquez

Fred Tomke

Hi velasquez, first of all, 6.0.0.19 is an alpha release. so be carefully in using in a production environment (for me a production environment is the developer's machine and his source files). 95 % of all forms that worked properly in 5.1.2.3 are also running perfectly in 6.0.0.19. The remaining forms have some refreshing problems I still had not the time to create a sample for demonstation.

Nevertheless, I do know that most of your forms show images in the background and switches the images at runtime (on mouseover or at on clicked). And I'm impressed of your forms and I would like to use such style, too, if I'd be so creative as you. But, unfortunately, I'm not.  :(

And that's why I could help you starting from scratch. Send me the source images and the lastest reelase of your form and let's build it together. If something does not work than I could ask Owen what to do.

I special cases we could start a remote control session to work together.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

owenwengerd

Quote from: velasquez on January 16, 2010, 05:13:06 AM
The version 5.1.2.3 of OpenDCL harmed all my work with images developed in 4.1.2. 

Can you attach a 4.1.2 project that demonstrates the problem?

velasquez

Quote from: Fred Tomke on January 16, 2010, 09:03:31 AM
Hi velasquez, first of all, 6.0.0.19 is an alpha release. so be carefully in using in a production environment (for me a production environment is the developer's machine and his source files). 95 % of all forms that worked properly in 5.1.2.3 are also running perfectly in 6.0.0.19. The remaining forms have some refreshing problems I still had not the time to create a sample for demonstation.

Nevertheless, I do know that most of your forms show images in the background and switches the images at runtime (on mouseover or at on clicked). And I'm impressed of your forms and I would like to use such style, too, if I'd be so creative as you. But, unfortunately, I'm not.  :(

And that's why I could help you starting from scratch. Send me the source images and the lastest reelase of your form and let's build it together. If something does not work than I could ask Owen what to do.

I special cases we could start a remote control session to work together.

Fred

Thank you for the comment Fred. 
I am sending my files for you and for Owen in personal e-mail. 
My customer doesn't allow to post this now. 
I appreciate your help a lot. 
My largest problem this in the order and in the velociade of exhibition of the images.