problem with grid event "OnEndLabelEdit" in modal dialog

Started by marcoheuer, April 25, 2012, 03:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcoheuer

hello,
i have a problem with grid event "OnEndLabelEdit" in modal dialogs in version 7.0.0.4:
when i select/edit a cell, then is called event "OnBeginLabelEdit". if i select a other cell then is called the event "OnEndLabelEdit".
this is ok.

but:
when i select/edit a cell and then set the focus e.g. in a "text box", the event "OnEndLabelEdit" is not called.
(this behavior can be comprehend in the sample grid)

what can i do?

(this problem is not in version 6.0.2.5)

regards
marco
Marco Heuer
Dipl. Ing.
www.arc-aachen.de
Airport Office

marcoheuer

hello krunch
thank's for your response.
the described "OnMouseMove" function I use that myself. everything works fine in version 6.0.2.5.
because I'm starting to test my programs for acad 2013, I use version 7.0.0.4

the problem is in this version that the event grid "OnEndLabelEdit" not called, if I click outside of the grid. But this happens only in modal dialogs (for all modeless dialogs with grids it's all ok)

regards
marco
Marco Heuer
Dipl. Ing.
www.arc-aachen.de
Airport Office

krunch

the problem is in this version that the event grid "OnEndLabelEdit" not called, if I click outside of the grid.

I get the same problem (not really penalizing) with modeless in 6.0.2.5 : it's triggered if I click onto another control but not on the Form...

marcoheuer

"OnEndLabelEdit" triggered if I click onto another control in modal and modeless dialogs

"OnEndLabelEdit" triggered if I click onto another control in modeless dialogs
"OnEndLabelEdit" not triggered if I click onto another control in modal dialogs -> and this is the problem

regards
marco
Marco Heuer
Dipl. Ing.
www.arc-aachen.de
Airport Office

owenwengerd

Can you attach a simple project that demonstrates the problem?

marcoheuer

Marco Heuer
Dipl. Ing.
www.arc-aachen.de
Airport Office

owenwengerd

I've made some changes in the grid cell editing mechanism for alpha 4 that I hope fixes this problem. When alpha 4 is released (probably next week), please test it and report any problems.

marcoheuer

Marco Heuer
Dipl. Ing.
www.arc-aachen.de
Airport Office

marcoheuer

hello owen,
the problem seems to be eliminated in version 7.0.0.5.
thanks

but i have a new problem with grid in version 7.0.0.5
(look at here http://www.opendcl.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=l4ogdbtaeigu7b4h5idqfgb5b3&topic=1805.0)

regards
marco
Marco Heuer
Dipl. Ing.
www.arc-aachen.de
Airport Office