Palette Containing All OpenDCL Controls

Started by owenwengerd, March 14, 2009, 12:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenwengerd

I made the attached palette for use in testing. It displays one of every OpenDCL control type except the Dwg List and ActiveX controls. Some of you might find it useful just to see in one place what they all look like in action. If it's useful, we could add it to the collection of samples installed with OpenDCL Studio. To use it, extract the files into a folder that is on the AutoCAD support path, then drag and drop AllControls.lsp onto the AutoCAD drawing window.

Kelie

Owen,

I think this is a great idea. Thanks.

owenwengerd

Thanks for the feedback Kelie. By the way, is the Chinese version of OpenDCL Studio still working correctly? I have not received any updated files for a long time.

Kelie

Quote from: owenwengerd on March 15, 2009, 01:05:19 AM
Thanks for the feedback Kelie. By the way, is the Chinese version of OpenDCL Studio still working correctly? I have not received any updated files for a long time.

Owen,

Actually I don't use the Chinese version of OpenDCL, nor do I have a Chinese version of AutoCAD to test. I volunteered the translation effort in the hope more Chinese AutoCAD users can benefit from this wonder tool (Mostly thanks to you, needless to say). Hopefully someone will chime in and leave some feedback.

BazzaCAD

Owen,
I tried loading this up in Acad2008 w/ 5.1.0.2 & I get an Unhandled Exception on dcl_form_show.
I then opened it in the Studio & saved it to 5.1.0.2, and still the same crash when trying to load it in Acad.
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

owenwengerd

It is working here in Vista and 2008.  See if you can narrow down the culprit by commenting out sections of code.  For example, the animation would be a likely suspect.

andrew

i know this is an old topic but i thought i would give feedback as im trying to learn

i get an error when loading this up

im using acad 2009 on win7 64 bit

owenwengerd

I just tried my local version, and had no problems in 2009/Win7 64 bit.  In case anything has changed in my version since the original upload, I've attached it again.