dcl buttons

Started by lstewart, June 04, 2008, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lstewart

I am running auto cad 2002. I am trying to add a toggle button (2d button) to my dcl file so i can have one button to display all my 2d blocks, then hit the toggle button (3d button) I can view all the 3d blocks that were created.  Does anyone have an solution to this, I have been messing with this for the past week and no luck.

attachment 1 shows my dcl look
attachment 2 shows what i am trying to do as a toggle button, shown within the yellow oval

thanks

Lupe

BazzaCAD

Are you asking about basic DCL or OpenDCL?
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

lstewart

I really do not know how to answer that please explain between open dcl and basic dcl

thanks

Lupe

Fred Tomke

Hi,

DCL looks like this

bntk_oe : dialog {
label = "Objektinformationen";
: text {
label = "Geben Sie die Objekteigenschaften ein: ";
alignment = left;
}
: column {
: spacer {
height = 1;
}
: edit_box {
label = "Code: ";
edit_width = 10;
edit_limit = 10;
key = "bntk_oe_code";
}
: edit_box {
label = "Hinweise: ";
edit_width = 50;
edit_limit = 100;
height = 2;
fixed_height = true;
key = "bntk_oe_hint";
}
}
: row {
: button {
label = "ÃÅ"bernehmen";
alignment = left;
is_default = true;
fixed_width = true;
key = "accept";
}
fixed_width = true;
alignment = centered;
label = "Abbrechen";
key = "bntk_abbrechen";
is_cancel = true;
}
label = "< von Objekt";
key = "bntk_take";
alignment = top;
fixed_width = true;
}
}
}

OpenDCL looks like the screenshot I attached. DCL you have to program by yourself using notepad or visual lisp editor. For OpenDCL you use a special editior where you can draw (!!!) and not program a form, define some properties as events.

When I did understand you right you cannot solve your wish via DCL but via OpenDCL.
Let us know if we can help you in solving it in OpenDCL.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

BazzaCAD

Yes Fred is correct. It looks like your dialog box was written with basic DCL.
What you're trying to add is called a TAB Control & can't be done with DCL, but can with OpenDCL.
Unfortunately, OpenDCL only works with Acad2004 and up, so you'd have to upgrade your Acad2002.
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

lstewart

thanks for the reply..... so that first dcl entry that you have put in there i can or cannot use that for my dcl routine.  I would like to upgrade my autocad to 2004 or greater but this menu that i had put together i for my company and i do not think that my boss wants to upgrade yet, do yall have any other ways that i can do this or am i just going to have to do it like i have been with 2 menus????

thanks

Lupe

Fred Tomke

Quote from: lstewart on June 05, 2008, 09:34:24 AM
so that first dcl entry that you have put in there i can or cannot use that for my dcl routine. 

No no, that was my first try to create a dcl form in the year 2001. But don't ask me anything about DCL  ;). I tried two or three forms with it and I gave up immediately.

I still have an old release of the old ObjectDCL. Maybe I can help you in this way that I create the form and give you the whole solution. If you only have to use DCL then it will be better to create two menus.

Fred
Fred Tomke

lstewart

that sounds good i would like to give that a try and see what happens

thanks very much

lupe

Fred Tomke

Hi, lstewart,

please send me only the DCL file with only this one form. Please send it to f.tomke@opendcl.de.
Is this a list of blocks on the right side?

How about tree control instead of the high amount of buttons?

Fred
Fred Tomke