Palette titlebar text not changing

Started by TimSpangler, March 29, 2010, 09:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimSpangler

I have updated the titlebar text of my palette form, but it doesn't update at runtime.  It defaults to the old text.  I can change the icon and other thing but not the text.
theswamp
Get below the surface......

Fred Tomke

Hi Tim,

change the titlebar text before you call dcl_form_show. You cannot change the titlebar text at runtime, when the palette is shown. There was already a topic about that: http://www.opendcl.com/forum/index.php?topic=883.0

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

TimSpangler

Thanks for the reply Fred,

I saw that post already.  What I mean is I made it static on the form from the editor but when I run the project it does not change.  Plus I can not get it to change before the palette for is called.
theswamp

BazzaCAD

Do you have an other version of the ODCL project in a different support path it maybe loading by mistake?
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

TimSpangler

That was the first thing that I checked.  I also can change the icon with no problem., just not the text
theswamp

TimSpangler

I deleted my .aws file from my profile and now everything seems to be updated.  They were located here:

C:\Documents and Settings\tspangle\Application Data\Autodesk\ACD-A 2009\enu\Support\Profiles\<ProfileName>\<Profile.aws>

Not sure why this happened?
theswamp

owenwengerd

Strange. I'll see if I can reproduce the problem.

TimSpangler

I haven't been able to reproduce this since.  Everything seems to be fine so far.  I will keep you posted
theswamp

TimSpangler

It has happened again.  I found that it is being saved here:

C:\Documents and Settings\tspangle\Application Data\Autodesk\ACD-A 2009\enu\Support\Profiles\FixedProfile.aws

upon closing Autocad.  It also saves the position and auto-hide.  I assume that it is getting the palette name from here and not from the lisp.  If I delete this file all is fine and it returns upon closing Autocad.

I am running XP SP3 / ACA09
theswamp

owenwengerd

This problem should now be fixed in the next build.

TimSpangler

theswamp