Palette issues - 5.0.0.23

Started by jb, September 03, 2008, 08:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb

Are there still some palette form issues?  Mine won't minimize when the mouse leaves (no mouse events enabled).  It also won't dock ('dockable sides property set to 0)  Well, it does dock - sorry, not like the 2009 palettes.  But once it is docked, if I right click and select "hide" it goes completely away.  Again, might be a 2009 thing.  I'll try it out on 2006 tonight and see if there's any difference.

thanks
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber
Black Horse Development, LLC

Fred Tomke

Hello jb,

as I know Owen was or is working on that (see here).

Please have a try with A24.

Please note, that the palette property KeepFocus may suppress collapsing if property KeepFocus is set to True.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

owenwengerd

Quote from: jb on September 03, 2008, 08:03:20 AM
Are there still some palette form issues?

Yes, there definitely are.  I wish I could get some help from an AutoCAD programmer that is familiar with how palettes are implemented internally.  In the meantime, I'll continue to work on it as I get new ideas or think of new ways to approach the problem.

Fred Tomke

@Owen:

As I already note, if there are any questions I shall forward to the ADN so let me know.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

jb

Thanks guys.  I'm just playing around with the palette.  I actually like composite forms better.

Owen, great work.
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber

jb

Ok, working with palettes a little: wow they've really come along way.

So I noticed to get the collapsing behavior working, these form properties need to be set: Event Invoke = 1, Keep Focus = false.  Now the form expands and collapses as expected.  The only other bothersome thing I've noticed is, and think this has been brought up before, is the form always shows docked when called.

BTW I'm using AutoCAD Architecture 2009
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber