Questions about ListView and Grid with OpenDCL 7.0.1.4

Started by velasquez, March 06, 2014, 05:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

velasquez

1-Tooltip is not showing the text of the column header when it is in need of Grid and ListView controls.

2-The "Enabled" property does not work the same in ListView and Grid that this is the concept?

Thanks
velasquez

owenwengerd

For the next build I have fixed the background color when the control is disabled. The column header control does not include built-in support for tooltips, so this requires a custom tooltip. Please add a new feature request.

velasquez

Quote from: owenwengerd on March 06, 2014, 07:10:40 PM
For the next build I have fixed the background color when the control is disabled.

Hello Owen;
I forgot to say that GridLines = TRUE property has no effect when the control is disabled.
Thanks
velasquez

velasquez

Quote from: owenwengerd on March 06, 2014, 07:10:40 PM
The column header control does not include built-in support for tooltips, so this requires a custom tooltip. Please add a new feature request.

Owen Sorry I could not see an option to add this in feature request.

Thanks

owenwengerd

Quote from: velasquez on March 07, 2014, 02:53:07 AMI forgot to say that GridLines = TRUE property has no effect when the control is disabled.

I noticed that the disabled background color matches the grid line color in the default theme. You can control these colors in Control Panel by editing colors of window elements. The grid lines are the system "button face" color, and the disabled background is the "inactive window border" color.

owenwengerd

Quote from: velasquez on March 07, 2014, 03:02:50 AM
Sorry I could not see an option to add this in feature request.

It is a little bit difficult to understand. You need to use the [+ Create Ticket] option. I hope someone can help you figure it out.

velasquez