[SOLVED]DragnDropFromControl move and copy with shift & Ctrl key in treecontrol.

Started by stephan_35, August 17, 2009, 03:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephan_35

Hello !

I mess something or control key (shift & ctrl) does not take effect on process ?

With 5.1.1.7, node was moved or copied.

I wonder if it is possible also to enable or disable copy (or move) depending of destinate node .

thanks again  ;)
OpenDCL 6.0.0.6 / Editor 5.1.2.3  / Vista 32 Bits
Development of  specific tools for trades in AutoLisp - php - sql

Fred Tomke

Hi stephan,

if you don't activate the events for OnDragDropFromControl and so on it should as you desires. Did I understand correctly that it doesn't work so?

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

stephan_35

Quote from: Fred Tomke on August 17, 2009, 07:09:41 AM
Did I understand correctly that it doesn't work so?
Fred

Hello,

Sorry do not express myself properly.

So the event DragnDropFromControl no longer works as before: only the symbol "+" appears,
- Function move (with the shift key) is abandoned?
- Function copy (with ctrl) is abandoned?

Prior to version 5.1.1.7, when copying or moving the node was automatically copied or moved without any control on our part, it's time for us to develop the copy or move the node (which is correct! ).

It may be that correction that has inhibited other function?

My other request (less important) concerns the concept of permission or prohibition to copy or move a node:
Take the example of a tree on a hard drive, I want to allow moving and copying of file and directory node in the node directory only.
A file can not be moved to a file!
To do so would create an "event" that controls the destination with a control that changes the icon "forbidden" or "authorized".

Best regards.

stephan_35

Hi,

Found that using "DragnDropBegin" event , inhibited  Shift & Ctrl key of DragnDropFromControl event ???

Is that correct ???

Thanks

owenwengerd

Yes, that is by design. The control uses built-in behavior only when no events are defined. To have the behavior you desire would mean adding additional infrastructure to the event handling system. This is certainly possible, but it would require significant changes.

stephan_35

Quote from: owenwengerd on August 17, 2009, 01:21:53 PM
Yes, that is by design. The control uses built-in behavior only when no events are defined. To have the behavior you desire would mean adding additional infrastructure to the event handling system. This is certainly possible, but it would require significant changes.

I imagine the workload that would be!  ;D

In the immediate future, I stop the command if the destination is not correct, although this is not very ergonomic it will be a first solution.

Best regards

thanks