Registry

Started by BALAKRISHNA, January 03, 2010, 03:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BALAKRISHNA

I am trying to write some files to registry and retrive the same for startup suite. Please help me to locate where I have gone wrong. the source code shown under write to registry but deletes once AutoCAD is closed and even when it is written in registry it won't showup in startup suit or if some has better way of doing this using IS tools
SOURCE CODE
(vl-registry-write Reg "NumStartup" "3")
      (vl-registry-write Reg   "1Startup" "C:\\Program Files\\AutoCAD 2007\\Support\\ProgSup\\LISP\\TBarFiles.LSP")
      (vl-registry-write Reg      "2Startup" "C:\\Program Files\\AutoCAD 2007\\Support\\ProgSup\\LISP\\MyForm.lsp")
      (vl-registry-write Reg      "3Startup" "C:\\Program Files\\AutoCAD 2007\\Support\\ProgSup\\LISP\\ProgINI.LSP")
            (setq Reg   (strcat "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\" (vlax-product-key) "\\Profiles\\"  (getvar "cprofile")    "\\Dialogs\\Appload\\Startup"))
      (vl-registry-read  Reg  "1Startup")

Fred Tomke

Hi, BALAKRISHNA,

I had a quicktext and I've found out that once you've set the values via Lisp, the files won't be loaded until you have called the startup dialog manually and close without changing anything After a restart the files will be loaded. But I have no idea why AutoCAD does not load the files without showing the startup dialog.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

BALAKRISHNA

hi Fred,
Thanks for the early response, you are right. after running Lisp, I have Noticed all entries in the registry, Just Closing ACAD and reopening did all the trick
CHEERS