is it possible for onclick events to be in the lisp code?

Started by andrew, December 08, 2010, 07:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew

in my original code i have a while loop with initget to move to the next options

(initget "Next eXit")
(SETQ KK (getkword "\nSEARCH [Next/eXit]?: "))
(IF (not kk) (setq kk "Next"))

im trying to get this option into a button but its not working
can anyone offer some assistance on how i can get this portion into a clickable button

attach is the original code (tscan)
the other files are the project files in working on which has other code for other thing in it and the part that need attention is at the end of the ostkbk file

any help is appreciated

BazzaCAD

I didn't look at it much, but try changing the "Event Invoke" on the "Next" button to = 1 - Asynchronous
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

owenwengerd

I looked briefly at your code, but I couldn't figure out what exactly you're having trouble with. If you want to make the button event just send a keyword to a waiting command line prompt, you can do that, but it looks to me like you have other issues with the code structure, so I'm not sure that's what you're after.

andrew

thanks for the replies

Barry,
I tried what you suggested, i didnt work.

Owen,
If you look at the tscan.lsp file im trying to get that to work with the ostkbk.lsp file i know the ostkbk.lsp is a bit rough ill clean it up later
the tscan file is just a text search within a dwg i got it to work within the ostkbk file but it does not cycle thru the dwg like the tscan file does, which is what im trying to get it to do.