A short list of problems..

Started by krunch, December 16, 2010, 06:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenwengerd

I think you would need Keep Focus set to false.  I am planning to upload the next build this week (most likely tomorrow).

krunch

Sorry, I realise that I didn't understood the KeepFocus property : with false it works fine !
Actually my question goes against the logic of this property, moreover with false MouseMovedOff always triggers..  ::)

Thanks!

krunch

Tried with latest version 6.0.2.1 :
The first problem I reported in this post (Palette/ControlBar are croped if AllowResizing=false) is always there with ControlBar..

velasquez

Hello  krunch,
Did you see the post already below? 
http://www.opendcl.com/forum/index.php?topic=1570.0 
This problem could be included in your list.

Regards,

krunch

Hello
Yes, there were a few problem with anchored Palette/ControlBar.
I have not tried all since Owen said :
Quoteotherwise it would be best to wait until the next major version after I have redesigned the infrastructure for palettes and control bars

Regards

By the way.. what software do you use to make animated .gif screenshoot ??

velasquez

Quote from: krunch on January 24, 2011, 01:37:36 AM
Hello
Yes, there were a few problem with anchored Palette/ControlBar.
I have not tried all since Owen said :
Quoteotherwise it would be best to wait until the next major version after I have redesigned the infrastructure for palettes and control bars

Regards

By the way.. what software do you use to make animated .gif screenshoot ??

I use Cantasia Studio.

krunch

Thanks

I get the same problem (ACad2008) with minimized Palette : the left bar blinks when I roll on it, and open-close the palette if it's anchored (and freeze it if closed)

jbuzbee

^^^^
This is my biggest problem with palettes and would like to see it moved up the "list of things to do".

jb

BTW, great job Owen.  You are securing a special place in programmers heaven . . ..

owenwengerd

When I first implemented palettes I had never used them before, and consequently, some of original architecture should be redesigned. I don't want to do that so late in the release cycle, but I plan to revisit palettes once OpenDCL 6 is released.

krunch

Meanwhile a ControlBar* can replace a Palette...

Quotebut I plan to revisit palettes once OpenDCL 6 is released
But just to know : when do you think it will be ok ?

* with AllowResizing=T (cropped if nil)