LspLoad

Started by Danner, October 30, 2012, 03:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danner

Hi Owen,

I’ve just been experimenting with using your LspLoad for deployment (inconjunction with Inno setup).  It works absolutely beautifully, except for  the ”.13.brx” module is failing to load in Bricscad v13.1.6.  (Windows 7 32bit).

owenwengerd

I've rebuilt and updated the LspLoad.zip file; it should work now in V13.

Danner

That's done the job.  Many thanks.

Danner

Hi Owen,

Are you able to give me an approximate indication of when BricsCAD V14 will be supported?

Many thanks

owenwengerd

I should have time to work on it this afternoon, so look for an update later today.

Danner

Awesome.  Thanks Owen!

Danner

Hi Owen,

Are you able to give an approx indication for when Lspload will support BricsCAD V17?

Many thanks (as ever!)

owenwengerd

I just started today working on updating my own software. I'll try to get LspLoad updated today yet.

Danner

Just downloaded.  Thank you!!!  :)

Danner

Hi Owen,

Thanks again for this, it works, however starting with BricsCAD V17 (17.1.04 x64) - the following output is appearing on the command line at start up:

: (LspLoad-MyAppLoad)nil
: (vl-load-all "c:/Program Files/MyApp/Loader/MyAppLoad")(princ)

CADwiesel

in BricsCAD Torsten includet an special Funktion some Jears ago. Its called vl-list-loaded-lisp. It determines where an loaded Funktion is stored. In coupple with the file on_doc_load.lsp you can create your own autoloader for Lisp or des Files.
And new in V17 is the demand-load functionality which was bevore only for *.brx and *.dll - now also usable for Lisp and des Files.
Gruss,
CADwiesel
Besucht uns im CHAT

Danner

Hi CADwiesel,
That is most interesting, thank you very much indeed for your post.
Bricsys deliver again!  :)

diogenes

Thank you very much for the application, Owen. It is very useful. Just one question: is it possible that the digital signature data does not appear?

owenwengerd

Quote from: diogenes on November 16, 2016, 06:47:52 AM
is it possible that the digital signature data does not appear?

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Can you rephrase please?

diogenes

Hi, Owen. I've done the steps explained in the MyLispPlugin application. In Autocad 2016 and secureload = 1, when I start Autocad, it asks for confirmation to load MyLispPlugin and the following image appears:

Could this message not appear?
Thank you for your work and greetings