Too fast clicking with toogles

Started by Fred Tomke, February 19, 2008, 11:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred Tomke

Hello,

don't know whether new toogles clicking behavior breaks my code or it's a detail of current OpenDCL release:

The OnDblClicked event seems to be new on CheckBox control. Until now I don't use this event, it's disabled everywhere. I have the feeling when I'm too fast clicking the CheckBox twice the OnClicked event won't be called although OnDblClicked is disabled. Does anybody have similiar experiences?

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

owenwengerd

Fred, I had to write code to handle clicking on a checkbox, because relying on Windows caused other problems. Therefore, it's quite likely that something changed. However, from what you describe, it is working as designed (i.e. a double click should result in OnClick followed by OnDblClick, not two OnClick calls). Are you thinking that the second click should call OnClick if OnDblClick is not defined? Did it work that way in the past?

Fred Tomke

Hello Owen,

in my opinion OnClicked event was called either it was clicked once or twice or doubleclicked. The listview worked similiar: when I doubleclick an item OnClick will called before OnDblClick will be called. I currently don't know if it is so in the current OpenDCL release. But it would cause many source code corrections.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]