Help keep OpenDCL moving forward!

Started by BazzaCAD, August 19, 2013, 03:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BazzaCAD

OpenDCL is and always will be FREE!
However times are tough and it’s getting harder to spend time on a project when there’s no compensation for it. Our lead developer, Owen Wengerd of ManuSoft, has been supporting the OpenDCL community for years now without ever receiving a single penny for his monumental contribution. I, Barry Ralphs, have also been footing the bill to keep the OpenDCL web site up and running. If you’d like to help keep OpenDCL moving forward, please go to the following URL to make a contribution/donation.

http://opendcl.com/donate

Regards,
The OpenDCL Team.
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

jtm2020hyo

I might suggest to expand OpenDCL to multiple programs and languages, and convert Open DCL in a modern App, similar to grasshopper, or dynamo, this for be more known.

In LibreCAD 3, FreeCAD, Blender, Sweet home 3D we need you si bad guys.

khann

One time contribution options are not available now ?
::)

Peter2

Peter
ODCL 8.1.... German, AutoCAD 2017 - 2018, Win 7 x64, Win 10

owenwengerd

Apparently the ManuSoft PayPal account "can't accept payments right now", but I have no idea why. I emailed PayPal about it on Monday, but have yet to receive a response.

kenkrupa

Quote from: khann on August 26, 2020, 09:42:19 PM
One time contribution options are not available now ?
::)

I would also like to do a one time. Still not available.

owenwengerd

I gave up on PayPal, and never looked for an alternative. I hope whoever takes over the web site administration may be motivated to find an alternative solution.

donnieworld

I am just one guy but would chip $ in occasionally to support OPENDCL efforts ...

Domzinator

I Don't see the point, there isnt allot of help out there and this forum also isn't helping. posted a question over n week ago and still no reply from anyone. Maybe if there is better Help and support this can go a long way

Peter2

Well, the current activity in the forum is a little bit quite, but you get for free
- a tool which is maintained over the years to be up to date with current versions on different software
- the most intelligent and helpful help-file I have ever seen which functions I have never seen before
- the current state of the forum which contains many. many helpful posts.

For me, the reason to not contribute because you get no free help within one week is not really understandable.
Peter
ODCL 8.1.... German, AutoCAD 2017 - 2018, Win 7 x64, Win 10