Abusimbel

Started by AbuSimbel, September 02, 2013, 09:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbuSimbel

Controlbar is cut down in the 7.0.0.14 version, and does not show the entire form. It does not happen with version 7.0.0.4
Someone knows what is due.
thanks.

owenwengerd

Which version of AutoCAD? Is the control bar resizable? Is it docked or floating? Can you attach a screen shot showing what you get with 7.0.0.14 (and explain exactly how it changed)?

AbuSimbel

The form below is cropped when I do not allow resizing, but the resizing is allowed full form is displayed. The form in question is hosted on and I'm left by clicking AutoCAD 2011.
Sorry I did not catch you can send, as I am new to the forum and do not know how to send them.

owenwengerd

You'll need to provide more information (and answer the questions) if you want help to resolve the problem.

AbuSimbel

Until now I was using the 7.0.0.4 version but changing to version 7.0.0.14 me so with all monitoring forms bars and no matter you use windows XP or windows 7 and also with any version of AutoCAD.

owenwengerd

I am not able to reproduce the problem here in AutoCAD 2010 on Windows 7 64-bit. It's possible that there was a bug in 7.0.0.4 that has since been fixed, or that some saved size information is affecting the way it is displayed on your AutoCAD. If you can send me reproducible steps including a simple sample .odcl, I will investigate further.

khann

Hi,
I just found out.
If the ControlBar has "Max Height" properties,
when it docked left or right side, the bottom of form cut away if form does not have enough max height.

owenwengerd

Can you upload a simple example that I can use to reproduce the problem?

khann

:) No Problem, Owen.

First 3 images are same 416 size of form Height and Max Height .

Last 3 images are of 500 Max Height size.

Tested in OpenDCL 7.0.0.14, Win7 64bit, Acadmap 2005.

khann

500 Max Height images.

8)

owenwengerd

I think what is happening is that the max size includes the space used for the grabber at the top of the docked control bar. Am I correct that the problem occurs only while the control bar is docked? I will investigate further as time permits. If the problem is due tot he space used for the grabber, I need to make sure that changing the algorithm does not have unintended consequences elsewhere.