Tree expand/collapse buttons seem to have vanished.

Started by awybo, February 11, 2014, 04:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awybo

Hi all,

I started working with a tree and was toying with the HasButtons property deciding if I wanted to make use of them or not, then, I added a few days worth of code to the lisp file that was handling the form and the tree control and now regardless of whether I set the HasButtons property to true in the tree's control properties in ODCL or through a lisp call to the control the buttons never show up. I'm wondering if I could have done something to interfere or break or prevent a tree control from being able to have buttons?

The buttons that I am referring to are the the little plus symbols that will expand/collapse a tree parent item.

Thanks!

owenwengerd

Offhand I'm not sure, but maybe it has something to do with adding images to the tree items. Are buttons working for you in the Tree sample? What about a new project created from scratch?

awybo

The buttons in the tree sample work fine as does a new project from scratch. There is something that I did, perhaps adding images as you suggested, that took away the little '+' expand buttons. Finally I left the tree for a list box with the toggle settings but I will poke around some more when I get a chance to see if I can pinpoint what made them disappear.