OpendDCL with ZWCAD + 2014.

Started by velasquez, September 22, 2014, 06:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

velasquez

The version 8.0.0.8 of OpenDCL not working with ZWCAD + 2014.
I tested with the latest version available on the site ZWSOFT.

owenwengerd

It is working fine for me. What is the problem? Do you get an error message? I recommend to contact ZWSOFT to see if they can help.

velasquez

Quote from: owenwengerd on September 22, 2014, 01:27:11 PM
It is working fine for me. What is the problem? Do you get an error message? I recommend to contact ZWSOFT to see if they can help.

Hello Owen,
I get no error message.
ZWCAD creates a log file that I posted now.
I believe it is something with a license file I'm working with a trial version.
This does not happen with version 7.0.1.4 of OpenDCL.

velasquez

Quote from: velasquez on September 22, 2014, 03:10:17 PM
Quote from: owenwengerd on September 22, 2014, 01:27:11 PM

Hello Owen,
I get no error message.
ZWCAD creates a log file that I posted now.
I believe it is something with a license file I'm working with a trial version.
This does not happen with version 7.0.1.4 of OpenDCL.

Follows the log file.

owenwengerd

I did have to update my XWCAD+ developer license when I installed ZWCAD 2015+, and the installed license is used to "sign" the OpenDCL runtime modules. It seems that somehow the problem is related to the new license, but as I said, it is working for me on ZWCAD 2014+ as well. When time permits I will do some deeper investigation. In the meantime I recommend to contact ZWSOFT and ask them for assistance.

velasquez

Quote from: owenwengerd on September 22, 2014, 06:20:46 PM
I did have to update my XWCAD+ developer license when I installed ZWCAD 2015+, and the installed license is used to "sign" the OpenDCL runtime modules. It seems that somehow the problem is related to the new license, but as I said, it is working for me on ZWCAD 2014+ as well. When time permits I will do some deeper investigation. In the meantime I recommend to contact ZWSOFT and ask them for assistance.

Thanks Owen,

I'm trying to contact ZWSOFT unsuccessfully.
I will insist on it.