OpenDCL runtime for GstarCad?

Started by mariano.italiano, May 19, 2014, 12:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariano.italiano

Hello everyone,

Is there any chance to develop runtime library for GstarCad? It supports its own variant of arx called grx. I don't know any details about it, but it's stated that its very similar to arx. The application is very fast and has block editor with dynamic blocks support so it's really good another autocad replacement.

greets

MI

owenwengerd

If there is any demand for GstarCad support, I will investigate.

mariano.italiano

Thank you for your interest, I would be very grateful. Hopefully I'm not the only one interested in :)

greets

MI

mjacak

Hi Owen
I received some queries that my software support GstarCAD. The most important for me is that OpenDCL works with GstarCAD then I can investigate further issues. I noticed that Gstarcad developer contacted you in this case (http://ehc.ac/p/opendcl/support-requests/8/). I hope they can support the project and the last version can be added to opendcl distribution. If its is possible can you check that GstarCAD 2015 can run OpenDCL libraries? It looks that number of GS users is growing and it would be nice to support them as well.

Thanks
Mateusz

owenwengerd

Thanks for your feedback. I still have some concerns about GstarCAD, but I will investigate if there is growing demand (or if they assist).