can't load OpenDCL

Started by CADwiesel, November 11, 2016, 01:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CADwiesel

there is an BricsCAD V15 Pro installed on an Terminal Server. If i try to load the OpenDCL.x64.15.brx Runtime, it won't be loadet. I always got an error Status: Befehl: (ARXLOAD "H:/Eigene Dateien/OpenDCL.x64.15.brx")
* (arxload) : can not LOAD file <H:\Eigene Dateien\OpenDCL.x64.15.brx>

All *.des and Lisp Files had been loaded without faults.
Any Suggestion?

Gruss,
CADwiesel
Besucht uns im CHAT

Fred Tomke

Hm, does it help to install OpenDCL runtime and call OpenDCL command?
Note: copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\OpenDCL\<lang> beside your brx/arx files, if installing software ist not allowed.

Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

CADwiesel

Hi Fred,

it's not allowed, to copy files to Locale Directories on the Server.
But i tryed also to run another *.brx which is stored on another Server Directory (different the Server, where BricsCAD is running on) And there was the same error Message.
Gruss,
CADwiesel
Besucht uns im CHAT

Fred Tomke

Hi, have you copied the mentioned files of your own C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\OpenDCL\<language> to H:\Eigene Dateien?
Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke

CADwiesel

Hi Fred,
shurely the File is stored on this Server directory. The error Messages is displaying the Path from where i try to loat this opendcl Runtime.
BUT it's not possible to store the File on the same Serverpath, where Bricscad is installed.
We try to load this file from different Paths. Nothing worked.
Gruss,
CADwiesel
Besucht uns im CHAT

Fred Tomke

Please note: If you start Bricscad from another user context than you're logged in, the mapped network drive does not exist. Use UNC path instead.
Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke

CADwiesel

Now i found out, that the soloution is to load the files out of the same Drive Letter, where Bricscad is installed. Maybe its restricted to load files from outside the Terminal Server Area. I copied the file in an Directory at the Servers Location and ould load it .
Gruss,
CADwiesel
Besucht uns im CHAT