SharedRes.CHS.rc

Started by Kelie, March 03, 2008, 09:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelie

I managed to do some translation over the past weekend. But the work isn't done yet. Attached is just work-in-progress. I'm posting it for anyone to comment/revise. There are some terms/phrases that I'm not sure how to translate into Chinese.

Colder has done his own translation and apparently we duplicated each other's work. I'll post his translation in another post.

I'm planning to compare our work and fine-tune the translation this week.

p.s. I had to to rename the file extension to .txt since .rc isn't allowed.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kelie

I compared the translation of this document between Colder's and mine over the weekend. Attached is the updated file.

owenwengerd

Kelie, the file you attached is not formatted correctly. The English text should not be included, and each resource should have only one string in quotation marks. I will upload Alpha 9 with the previous translation, then you can make changes for the next build.

Kelie

Quote from: owenwengerd on March 16, 2008, 08:31:55 PM
Kelie, the file you attached is not formatted correctly. The English text should not be included, and each resource should have only one string in quotation marks. I will upload Alpha 9 with the previous translation, then you can make changes for the next build.

Owen, sorry about that. I'll make the change next week.

Kelie

Attached is the updated version. Anything starting with IDS_EVENT was left as English.

owenwengerd

Thanks Kelie. I removed the space from "Splitter Moved", since event names cannot contain spaces. Also, make sure you download new .rc files before making further changes, because I've changed them to Unicode format and made a few other changes to their structure. I will upload new .rc files on Monday.

Kelie

Quote from: owenwengerd on March 22, 2008, 02:54:27 PM
Also, make sure you download new .rc files before making further changes, because I've changed them to Unicode format and made a few other changes to their structure. I will upload new .rc files on Monday.

Noted. Thanks Owen.

colder

Kelie, Can you reach here without proxy?

Kelie

yes, i'm in the States though.