5.0.0.9中文版

Started by hicoffee, March 18, 2008, 07:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hicoffee

我昨天下载了5.0.0.9中文版,有两个问题:
1.安装运行库后无法自动加载,改成英文版后问题消失。
2.将Events翻译成中文后感觉不舒服,特别是出现了下面情况
(defun c:ComFrame_ComFrame_On初始化 ( /)
     (dcl_MessageBox "To Do: code must be added to event handler\r\nc:ComFrame_ComFrame_OnInitialize" "To do")
)
我认为还是应该生成
(defun c:ComFrame_ComFrame_OnInitialize ( /)
     (dcl_MessageBox "To Do: code must be added to event handler\r\nc:ComFrame_ComFrame_OnInitialize" "To do")
)

Kelie

Quote from: hicoffee on March 18, 2008, 07:13:23 PM
(defun c:ComFrame_ComFrame_On初始化 ( /)
)
我认为还是应该生成
(defun c:ComFrame_ComFrame_OnInitialize ( /)
)

Hi hicoffee,

1. Are you suggesting leave all Events related words/phrases as English? Do you think other Chinese users, if there is any :) (at this moment) would also like this idea?

2. Would you like to help with the Chinese translation of OpenDCL? We're only at stage 1 of 5 (what Owen had planned) and there is plenty more work to do. Even the work for the 1st stage is not done yet. (I'm not satisfied with the translation and would like someone to check the work.)

Thanks.

Kelie

我昨天下载了5.0.0.9中文版,有两个问题:

Hi hicoffee,

You might want to report the problems/suggestions in English so that other readers, especially Owen can understand.

hicoffee

关于EVENTS的建议,我想是这样的,本地化的目的主要是解决编程者方便使用软件以及对当地语言的处理能力,我使用OPENDCL已有一段时间,英文版在处理汉字上是没有问题的,只是英文版编辑器对于英文差的人来说使用起来不方便,但我想程序中的语句、函数在大陆即使英文差的人也不用汉字,有可能用拼音。
   所以我认为本地化最着急的是菜单和帮助。
    关于本地化,我非常乐意做这项工作,但说实在的我的英文水平比较差,不过我还是愿意参与一下,也许通过这项工作可以提高我的英语水平,哈哈!

BazzaCAD

Well, I can't read the post, but I think it was discussed some where else that event names should stay in English.
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

hicoffee

yes,I think event names should stay in English.
The important should be translate menu , manual and help files.

Kelie

Quote from: hicoffee on March 18, 2008, 11:17:40 PM
    关于本地化,我非常乐意做这项工作,但说实在的我的英文水平比较差,不过我还是愿意参与一下,也许通过这项工作可以提高我的英语水平,哈哈!

Don't be concerned that your English isn't as good as you'd like, I'm sure you can help verify whether what has been translated into Chinese is proper or not.

Kelie

我昨天下载了5.0.0.9中文版,有两个问题:

Translation of what hicoffee said:

1. The auto load (of OpenDCL) does not work for the Chinese version.

2. He suggested leave events related words/phrases as English. Example: function named c:ComFrame_ComFrame_On初始化 seems weird and it is better to be in English: c:ComFrame_ComFrame_OnInitialize.

owenwengerd

I have fixed the runtime installation for Alpha 10 so that demandloading is setup properly. I agree that keeping the ebant names in English is probably better.

colder

Chinese version ready? cool~

I took a hole week for learn a half of book about F#. My English is poor all the time. :-[
So I have not came here for a long time.