My 1st opendcl Multi line input

Started by BIG-AL, December 12, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIG-AL

Not sure where to start, I have library routines that allow you make dcl's on the fly rather than having multiple dcl's with just 1 change.

The Multi getvals allows you to have as many lines of input as you need from 1 line to screen size control around 20. It driven by 2 lines of code. It just uses a list for the line by line dcl.

(if (not AH:getvalsm)(load "Multi Getvals.lsp"))
(setq ans (AH:getvalsm (list "This is heading" "Line 1" 5 4 "11" "Line2" 8 7 "22" "Line3" 8 7 "33" "Line4" 8 7 "4")))

I was looking for help as I have another Multi getval with an image so would like to use JPG I am looking for help where to start in opendcl and wether random input can be coded.

I have attached both lisps look in code for instructions, basically drag the multi getvals.lsp onto Autocad. Then paste the ans line.

BIG-AL

Is this the answer to my question "then showing, hiding, and repositioning controls at runtime."

So can pass as many lines as required, but have a open dcl with say 20 lines of input, only display as required ?

roy_043

Glad to see you have done some research. Your conclusion is correct. The only exceptions being (AFAIK) the OptionList and the Grid.
Note that OpenDCL does not support the JPG format.

BIG-AL

Hi Roy

Yes had seen a grid option example which is close to what I am doing.

Its more about getting better quality image in the form. Will do some more home work.