Odcl vlx fas and odcl export

Started by Salm, June 07, 2023, 12:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salm

Hello. 
I designed a treeview and filled it with opendcl functions.  I installed the program and everything works without the problem of lsp and odcl. 
But I have a computer whose owner cannot install anything other than the existing Autocad,
how can I take advantage of odcl and convert it into anything plain text and "combined" for both odcl and lsp.
  Even the open dcl functions (dcl-) are not found in the regular Autocad I could write some of them in lambda and recursive, but I preferred to ask here rather than reinvent the wheel.
Can I download or export them, as lispor library for example in non opendcl PC? 
Is there a way to merge all (lsp and odcl) into fas or vlx?Thanks for help

Fred Tomke

Hi, copy the vlx, the odcl project file, the needed OpenDCL.???.arx and the local language folder from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\OpenDCL to the target machine into an own folder and arxload the arx by yourself. You can also add the demandload key in the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R24.1\ACAD-5100:407\Applications\OpenDCL).
But be aware: when the person has not the privilege to install anything, it may be that the company and at least the administrator won't be amused about that.
With regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]