Splitter Control goes wrong

Started by sysuwzx, May 25, 2024, 03:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sysuwzx

When testing  OpenDCL Studio 9.2.3.1 ENU version, i notice something about Splitter Control works not well.
1.  If double click the splitter, the control brower appears, but it shows the palette.
2.  If select the splitter by single click , it won't choose it. It seems the splitter should be chosen by draw a chosen area, just like select objects by a rectangle in AutoCAD.

By the way, in the menu of OpenDCL , if i click the "About OpenDCL" in HELP, the "About OpenDCL" brower shows the first few rows, which seems abnormal.

Following are the images.

owenwengerd

I'll try to improve the splitter behavior. I can't reproduce the About dialog issue on my US English Windows 10 system. That content comes from License.htm, which is saved in UTF8 with BOM marks, and it looks like your browser control is confused by the BOM marks. I suppose the file could probably be saved without the BOM marks and still work fine. I'll experiment a bit.

sysuwzx

My computer is Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, Processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.3GHz

owenwengerd

I think I found the reason for the About issue. If I am correct, it should be fixed int he next release.