Scrollable content in palette

Started by odcl_civilizer, September 19, 2024, 03:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcl_civilizer

This is my first time posting here so I hope this is the right place.

I have a palette and wanted to ask how/if I can make the content in it scrollable.
I searched this forum and google but didn't find anything although it seems like something very basic. I'm new to this and I might be missing the elephant in the room, so any help is appreciated!

TCNTRM

Quote from: odcl_civilizer on September 19, 2024, 03:50:41 AMThis is my first time posting here so I hope this is the right place.

I have a palette and wanted to ask how/if I can make the content in it scrollable.
I searched this forum and google but didn't find anything although it seems like something very basic. I'm new to this and I might be missing the elephant in the room, so any help is appreciated!

Asked the same question, I'm pretty sure I was told it can't be done

odcl_civilizer

Quote from: TCNTRM on Today at 04:29:13 AMAsked the same question, I'm pretty sure I was told it can't be done

Ah really? Thought it would be possible especially considering grid exists and has scroll functionality.
I tried doing something using Control-GetPos, Control-SetPos and Scrollbar but it's very junky and can't set negative positions so I have to hide the controls that reach the top.