Block Manager

Started by Matt W, July 09, 2007, 11:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt W

WOO HOO!!! First one in the pool!!

This is based on a program by jbuzbee with some search functionality from here.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BazzaCAD

Looks great, but why is a hot water unit in the Structural, wood truss library.? :)
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

Matt W

The detail you see in the image is the selected detail from the search results.  I'm still toying with some things...such as clearing the listbox on the left when a search is executed just to eliminate any confusion as to where a detail is.

jb

Matt - I like it!  ;)

I really like the search feature - nice job.

jb
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber
Black Horse Development, LLC

Matt W

Thank YOU for the drawing/block code.  That's a sweet idea having a "host" drawing that contains the details.  This will make updating text styles, layers, etc... SOOOO much easier (if I ever have to do it again).

BazzaCAD

How are you doing the search?
Does it search file names, search inside the files DWG properties, or do you have a text file with a bunch of descriptions linked to a file name?
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs

Matt W

Quote from: BazzaCAD on August 07, 2007, 10:25:58 AM
How are you doing the search?
Does it search file names, search inside the files DWG properties, or do you have a text file with a bunch of descriptions linked to a file name?

Text file
Quote from: Matt W on July 09, 2007, 11:39:37 AM
...search functionality from here.

Matt W

BazzaCAD

Sorry the server was getting too full & we couldn't upload any new attachments, so I had to clear some space. You can upload it again & I'll try to add some more room.
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs

Kelie

Matt, Barry:

Any chance to get the attachment back? Now that I'm digging OpenDCL, would like to see more examples. Thanks.