as requested: some layer tools

Started by jb, November 10, 2008, 06:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb

As requested.  This will be my final project to share with you all.  This is a combination of the Import Layers and Standard Layer States programs.  See the readme.txt for more info.  This was compiled under 2009 and OpenDCL 5.0.0.25.

The Layer States and Import Layers programs utililize a remote "LayerStandards.dwg" file.  I've included one for initial use, feel free to modify at will.  This file MUST be in AutoCAD's search path.  If you wish to change the name, open kbCommonFunctions.lsp and edit the file name in the kb:ReturnLayerStandardsFile function - which is right at the top. Then re-compile, obviously.

I wish everyone many happy hours enjoying the great work Owen & Co. have done.  I wish I could have contributed more.  Some of you may not know, but business has expanded exponentially and my time will be spent managing the Design Firm.  I'll check back in as time allows . . ..
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber
Black Horse Development, LLC

cescalante73

Hey JB, this works great.
However, this application only works in AutoCAD files using named plot styles (STB), not color-dependent (CTB). How can this be made to work with colord-dependent plot style files?