Category Documentation

Started by Fred Tomke, October 17, 2008, 12:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred Tomke

Hello,

who has the right to change the OpenDCL project on sourceforge.net?
There are only 3 categories at the feature list now but 6 for the bug tracker. I'd like to add a category Documentation to the feature list. There were some things in the past which I'd like to add to the documentation (like my OnDocActivated issue and many other things I've already forgotten). And because I forget them it would be nice to add them to a todo-list.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

owenwengerd

Fred, I've made you a "tracker administrator" for the OpenDCL project, so you should now be able to add a new category. Let me know if you have any problems.

Fred Tomke

Hallo Owen,

thank you. This is more than I wanted  ;) I will add a category soon.

Fred
Fred Tomke

Fred Tomke

Hello,

I added a new category named "Documenation" to the Feature List. I still don't know if it would be better to create a completely new tracker. But at this time there is only a category. What I wanted to have is a ToDo-list for those who are involved in documentation, maybe translation and so on. Any bugs (type mismatches, wrong function names (as in the old mth-files), maybe bad translation or missing arguments, wrong return values, ...) can be added to the Bugs tracker, category Documentation. If there are things which aren't documented anywhere but they're important to know should be added to the new feature tracker, category documentation so these things won't get lost. As a result of such an issue a new Sample for the Sample folder could be born.  ;)

Fred
Fred Tomke