ObjectDCL for ZwCad

Started by Aleksandr Tkachenko, January 29, 2009, 02:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksandr Tkachenko

Can I use ObjectDCL for ZwCad. ZwCad don't use arx-library because it use drx-library.
May be you know as encode arx to drx file or ObjectDCL can use drx-library, but I don't know as.
Or can you compile source software in drx format.

Aleksandr Tkachenko

The documentation complete set:

owenwengerd

I'm doing some preliminary work on a Bricscad version of the OpenDCL runtime. I will look at ZWCAD after that.

BazzaCAD

Wow you have time for that? :)
Then how about "Periscope" for Revit?
I'm getting sick and tired of always having to click on the properties button to so what type of object it is.... :)
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

Aleksandr Tkachenko

Ok owenwengerd I need and I'm waiting OpenDCL for ZWCAD and Bricscad.

BazzaCAD have you faster recover  ;)

Aleksandr Tkachenko

Quote from: owenwengerd on January 29, 2009, 10:01:07 AM
I'm doing some preliminary work on a Bricscad version of the OpenDCL runtime. I will look at ZWCAD after that.

Please, tell me when OpenDCL version for Bricscad and ZWCAD will be ready? ???
I would like test it!

owenwengerd

Bricscad support will be available as soon as Bricsys implements the needed AcUi classes in Bricscad. I understand that they are working on that now, but I don't know how long it will take to complete the work.

BazzaCAD

Should I start an "Alternative CAD" board?
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

owenwengerd

I don't think it's necessary, although it will be helpful if bug reports include the platform where the problem occurs.

MP

Quote from: owenwengerd on March 30, 2009, 02:07:52 PM
Bricscad support will be available as soon as Bricsys implements the needed AcUi classes in Bricscad. I understand that they are working on that now, but I don't know how long it will take to complete the work.

KOOL! I specifically came to the forum today to post the question you answered above. Just awesome Owen. :)
The thing about life is that it takes up all your time (wifey).

Aleksandr Tkachenko

;D We are still awaiting release openDCL Edition Bricscad and ZWCAD!

Aleksandr Tkachenko

Will creating release openDCL for ZWCAD?

owenwengerd

I don't think ZWCAD supports the needed APIs, but I will investigate it when time permits.

geozac

Hi,
i'm reading ZWCAD 2010 PRO has developed "likeARX" API.
Is it a hard job have OPENDCL working with it?

I'm a lot sorry to not have the neccessary knowhow to partecipate to that.
I think it could interest many OPENDCL user, don't you?

owenwengerd

I've been watching the progress of ZWCAD. They are not far enough yet for proper OpenDCL support, but I expect to start work on preliminary ZWCAD support sometime in 2011.