help function always minimized when launched from an odcl form

Started by copter, October 11, 2009, 06:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

copter

Hello

When I run the help function inside an odcl form, The displayed window is always minimized.
Not such issue inside a dcl file.
Any ideas ?

Fred Tomke

Hi, copter,

hm, I can partially reproduce it but I haven't found any solution yet. I reckon that it may caused by the effect that the control wants to keep the focus (event invoke): the form tries to send itself to front after calling the event. I have the same problem when I call a function from a button-onclicked-event which shows a modeless form: the modeless form is beeing moved behind the modal form which opens the modeless form. As I said I haven't found any solution yet. And when I tried to create a small example for Owen then every works fine in this sample.

Sorry that I couldn't help you.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

owenwengerd

See if you can create a simple project that duplicates the problem. I did a few tests, but I didn't notice any problems.

Fred Tomke

QuoteI did a few tests, but I didn't notice any problems.
I did expect this. I tried several samples but the samples never reproduced the same as the real form does. I will try it again.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

copter

I can reproduce it now: It occurs when vlide is loaded. (Even if vlide is loaded from an other drawing)
So, this not an important issue. Please forget my post.
Copter