And now for something completely different

Started by jb, October 26, 2009, 12:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb

Well, I guess it's kinda customary when one of us old dogs moves on to leave behind all that we've learned in this great, great community.  My business partner (who also happens to be my wife) and I have the opportunity to take our skills as commercial real estate developers and begin a new career helping others.  So I won't be in the business of architecture / programming anymore.  I can't say I won't miss it - it's just time to move on - but I sure as heck enjoyed it!!

Attached you'll find the consolidation of my work, who many here have been valuable contributors.  It's not very well documented - sorry - so this is really material for intermediate and advanced lispers.  Any command that uses a dialog interface is obviously OpenDCL so I've included all those files as well.  I can't tell you how great it has been to be involved in the development of this project.  Owen, what can I / we say?  If we ever meet you won't pay for a drink, or for that matter anything else, all night.  ;)

When I can I'll come back and let you all know what we're doing in more detail but for now:

Everyone; it has been fun.  You guys have always felt like family.  I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors.

Your friend, student and colleague,

James Buzbee
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber
Black Horse Development, LLC

owenwengerd

Thanks for all your contributions James, and best of luck in your new adventure!

Kerry

Perfection is not optional.
My other home is TheSwamp

BazzaCAD

We'll miss you James. Best of luck to you. And thanks for all the hard work.
And don't be a stranger... :)
a.k.a.
Barry Ralphs
barryDOTralphsATgmailDOTcom

velasquez

Happiness James. 
Good luck in your new business.

velasquez