i think i have a bug here

Started by andrew, June 27, 2011, 12:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew

im using version 6.0.2.3 and i have attched my project files.

in my dwg preview, i have the double click checked off in events.
in my code im using the correct syntax and it doesnt work
however, if i put the single click event syntax in my code, the double click event works.

i did an ms office update earlier in the day, and i thought it might have been that. so i uninstalled odcl studio and reinstalled it, and its still doing it.

hopefully someone can take a look and tell me if its me or not?

owenwengerd

Can you upload a simplified example with only a single form and a single control?

Fred Tomke

andrew, is it allowed, to give you a hint out of topic? There is a merge_confirmation dialog in the odcl project. Have a look at the dcl_messagebox function, you can display such a form with dcl_messagebox, too.

Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

Fred Tomke

andrew,

we have no luck with your code because the history-file is missing at our workstations.

To avoid errors at startup I've changed the OnInitialize:

Code (autolisp) Select
(defun c:dwghist_dwghist_display_OnInitialize (/ datafile ofile curline file_content_list)
  (dcl_ListView_AddColumns dwghist_dwghist_display_ListView1(list (list "File Name" 0 500)))

(setq datafile (strcat "D:\\dwg-history" (menucmd "M=$(edtime,$(getvar,date), MON DD YYYY)") ".txt"))
  (dcl_Control_SetText dwghist_dwghist_display_ComboBox1 datafile)
  (if (setq ofile (open datafile "r"))
    (progn
      (while (setq curline (read-line ofile))
(setq file_content_list (cons curline file_content_list))
      ); while
      (close ofile)
      (if (setq file_content_list (reverse file_content_list))
(dcl_ListView_FillList dwghist_dwghist_display_ListView1 (mapcar 'list file_content_list))
      ); if
    ); progn
  ); if
) ;end OnInitialize

Please make sure that you have to check always the list you are given to ListView_Filllist, because otherwise an error will ocuur.

Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke

andrew

Owen, ill work on getting a simple version uploaded

Fred, This is somewhat old code from another mega project file im breaking apart so somethings were done when i first started doing ODCL when i get to that part ill change it up.
As for the history file, its just a text file with the path to a dwg file (including the dwg name)

when i get around to messing with the code today ill be sure to check on what you suggested

thanks

Fred Tomke

Hello, andrew, I believe you've missed something, because I cannot find any event handler for c:dwghist_dwghist_display_DwgPreview1_OnDblClicked.
Regards,
Fred
Fred Tomke