Number of possible Icon Files in the Imagelist Property of a Tree Control

Started by DarkySpark, February 13, 2012, 11:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkySpark

I'm trying to add more than 5 very samll .Jpeg Files to the Imagelist property of my Tree Control. I'm using the Wizard Dialog to add my series of Images.

I would like to do this because I'd like to define an 'Icon' depending on the content of the tree node. My Tree Node Content extends to more than five possible Content groups. The Imagelist wizard Dialog doesn't display the icons that I try to add, after the numer of Icons in the image list exceeds 5?

Is this a limitation of the implementation of the Imagelist property, or am I missing something. The wizard Dialog for adding images to the Imagelist doesn't seem to react properly to removing or adding items (although the buttons for 'Add' and 'Remove' seem to suggest it should). It only displays correctly if I add my required images, in the correct sequence, all in one go.  BUG?

Thanks for any info on the implementation in the souce code!

Fred Tomke

Hi, I use more than 5 icons in my imagelists of controls. I know that the icon arrangement differs if you add more icons our if you delete some. But nothing bad will happen.

Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]