Started by jb, March 06, 2008, 08:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb

The following are all on a palette form:

1. Right Click - When I right click over a control the main palette right click shows first then the onRightClick event fires.

2. (dcl_control_setCaption myLabel "") doesn't work.  (dcl_control_setCaption myLabel "New Message") however does.  I have different messages being displayed for differnt form conditions - so they aren't being cleared, just overwriting each other.  Is that clear?  My web site is down so I can't post pics right now - sorry.

3. With the hidden property set to "true" the form will collapse as exected, then expand as selected, but then won't re-collapse when the mouse leaves the form.
Event Invoke doesn't matter.  Once this is working - what should Event Invoke be set for the main palette form?

4. Splitter: Closest Inside / Outside properties not working.  Still some painting issues.

Other than that, I'm not having any other problems.  Tree Control, ListBox, Block View, Graphic Buttons, Splitters and check boves are the only controls I'm using though. 

One other thing I'd like to note: Back in 5.0.0.4, I think, I had one big palette with a tab control for my different apps.  The odcl file size was 29 kb.  AutoCAD would crash on the onDocumentActivated event.  I've since split the one big palette into 4 smaller ones - all under 9 kb - and no problems.  Is there a size limitation?  Should I try again on alpha 7?

Love the palettes.

Thansk, Owen.
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber
Black Horse Development, LLC

tlindell

On my tests, the splitters are now honoring the inside/outside properties in Alpha 7.

jb

Hmm. Ok I'll check that - thanks.
James Buzbee
Managing Memeber
Black Horse Development, LLC