Hello,

I've attached a project and a lisp.

1st some technical details:
CAD: AutoCAD Map 2009 German
ODCL: 5.0.0.12 DEU

Steps to reproduce:
1. load the lisp  ;)
2. call sc_symlin at commandline
3. notice the scroll bar. use it. notice the prompts in the commandline. notice that the ÃÅ"bernehmen-Button is disnabled (cause nothing was changed).
4. input a scale factor in Skalierfaktor on the upper right and press ENTER finally (!!!). notice the prompts in the commandline.
5. notice that the ÃÅ"bernehmen-Button is enabled because you changed a value. press the ÃÅ"bernehmen button. It is getting disabled because after storing into the database nothing was changed.
6. Try to use the vertical scrollbar. Notice the exception. And notice the headline: dcl_form_show   ???  ???  ???
7. Try to close the form.
8. call (dcl_form_isactive constr_sc_pline_hedge). notice that the form must be open obviously.

What is the reason for that?

Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

owenwengerd

Fred, I tested in AutoCAD 2007 with 5.0.0.14. The Abbrechen button is always enabled, and pressing [Enter] after entering a scale factor does not cause any problems. The scroll bar still works and the dialog closes normally.

Fred Tomke

Hello,

do not press the Abbrechen-button but the ÃÅ"bernehmen-button (read it as apply-button). I attached a video.

Regards, Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

owenwengerd