Ctrl-Click for singular selection in a listview with active OnKeyDown

Started by Fred Tomke, May 15, 2008, 01:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred Tomke

Hello,

I have a listview that supports Cut & Paste. To get that I have to activate OnKeyDown. But on this case the singular selection of items by pressing left mousebutton while holding the ctrl-key won't work. It's interesting that the singular deselection by pressing ctrl-key works properly. Is there somebody who can reproduce?

You can check that in the attached project.

Fred
Fred Tomke
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Landespflege

[ landscaper - landscape developer - digital landscape and urban design]

owenwengerd

Fred, I loaded your project, but I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do in order to reproduce the problem.

Fred Tomke

Fred Tomke

Fred Tomke

Fred Tomke

owenwengerd

Fred, when I load your project I don't see a list of layers.  What am I doing wrong?

Fred Tomke

Just to be sure: did you load the lisp and did you call the command LAF?

Fred
Fred Tomke

owenwengerd

Yes, that is exactly what I did (after first creating a few new layers in a new drawing). See the attached screen shot.

Fred Tomke

Ok, Copy and Paste isn't the same as in ancient times. When creating the sample for http://www.opendcl.com/forum/index.php?topic=323.0 I changed the OnInit-function. No it works with the lisp I attached.

Fred
Fred Tomke

velasquez

When I carry the project in AutoCAD 2007 the color of the bottom it doesn't price. 
Why does this happen?

Fred Tomke

Hello, velasquez,

sorry but I didn't understand your first sentence very well. Can you be more specific about what you mean? On the other hand I have no 2007 anymore. Can you upload a screen shot, please?

For your understanding: Because the palette looks not very nice in 2009 I tried to add a rectangle in the background.

Fred
Fred Tomke

velasquez

Fred Tomke

The form as it looks like at your screenshot is just like I wish but is not so in AutoCAD 2009 although there is a non-transparent rectangle in the background.
The first screenshot you see is after disanchoring and the screenshot below is after first call.

Fred
Fred Tomke