Translator Phase1

Started by Aleksandr Tkachenko, December 08, 2008, 02:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenwengerd

Hmm, I just checked, and looks like the source files you mentioned are your localized versions, so the problem must lie somewhere else. Did you install the Russian language version of OpenDCL Studio? If so, please check the registry value HKLM\Software\OpenDCL\Language to ensure it is correctly set to RUS.

nick9111

Uninstalled and reinstalled, everything looks OK but help's main tree. I've made changes to OpenDCL.hhc because with current encoding letters looks corrupted.
Found a bug - it seems after Windows update from ~09.07.2014 (Windows 7 x64) "dcl_Html_UpdateHtmlCode" function  (and maybe others which works with Html control) begin to crash Autocad application in most cases.

owenwengerd

It might be helpful if you could post screen captures showing the encoding problems. I've emailed an updated .chm for you to check. I did not receive a response to my previous email, so maybe you are not getting my emails.

For the HTML control issues, please post a bug report, or at least start a new thread in the appropriate group.

nick9111

I've checked just right now, I didn't recieved any emails and this .chm too.. Some letters are also corrupted in events descriptions on properties panel (see attachment)

owenwengerd

Still no email? Do you have a different email address I can try?

owenwengerd

When I open the .chm directly in the help viewer, it does not appear correctly for me either. I thought maybe the problem was just due to my US English regional setting, however from your screen shot it is apparent that the problem is deeper than system settings. I'll do some research to see if I can determine what the help viewer supports.

nick9111

I've sent another email to pm

nick9111

I've replied from new adress 4 days ago but didn't recievied your second email with the attachment.