weird textbox behavior on single digit input?

Started by Balk, August 10, 2009, 02:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balk

Hello, I'm new to openDCL.

My question is:
I made a textbox in openDCL.
When I wanted to retrieve the user input (see below statement) somthing strange happend. 

(setq fabricwidth  (dcl_TextBox_GetLine TreeView_Main_TxtBox1 0))

If I have a user input of 2 digits or more it works fine. => input "1234" retrieved value fabricwidht "1234"
If theire is only 1 digit user input. this happens. => input "1" retrieved value fabricwidht ""

Can anybody tell me how I can get a textbox to accept a single digit input??

Best regards,

Martijn 

owenwengerd

(dcl_TextBox_GetLine) worked for me with single digit input in a simple test. Can you post a small sample that demonstrates the problem? Have you considered using (dcl_Control_GetText) instead?

Balk

Hello,

Attached you will find part of my project containing the problem. just load the lisp file and type `tree`. Put in a single digit in the textboxes and push the nest button. For every textbox a alert will display the content of the textbox.

For the project I´m ussing a autocad 2004 LT including slingshot to enable autolisp could this be the problem. All other functions worked fine.

As for your suggestion i tried it and it  works fine for me. But still the behavior of the dcl_TextBox_GetLine is strange

Thanks so far

Martijn  

owenwengerd

I was able to reproduce the problem in AutoCAD 2006, and this is now fixed for the next build. Thanks for the sample files.